Linear Motion Products
Mac offers the standard design is of 4 row angular contact construction in order to increase stiffness for a better, uniform load distribution in 4 directions. By the integrated lubrication system, maintenance intervals can be minimized.
- Built in long life lubrication – low friction
- No additional lubrication required
- Lubrication saving
- Clean and chemical resistant
- Systemintegration possible
MAC MARKETING CORPORATION offers High Precision Ball Screw Assemblies, backed by ISO 9002 Quality Assurance certificate, which have the following features
- High accuracy, stiffness and efficiency.
- Zero backlash, very compact and efficiency
- Nominal dia. from 10MM to 200MM with lead of 4MM to 63MM
- Accuracy classes of IT 1, 3, 5, 7, 10 as per DIN 69051
- Metric and inch sizes in Standard and stainless steel material.
- Rolled and Ground Precision versions as well as hollow type with PTFE seals.
- Special type of flanges, rectangular type and many more.
- Ball screws with special requirements upon request.
A roller screw, also known as a planetary roller screw or satellite roller screw, is a low-friction precision screw-type actuator, a mechanical device for converting rotational motion to linear motion, or vice versa. Planetary roller screws are used as the actuating mechanism in many electro-mechanical linear actuators. Due to its complexity the roller screw is a relatively expensive actuator (as much as an order of magnitude more expensive than ball screws), but may be suitable for high-precision, high-speed, heavy-load, long-life and heavy-use applications.
Roller screw mechanisms are commonly incorporated into motion/positioning systems in a variety of industries such as manufacturing and aerospace.
Linear Motion Guides
The LM Guide (Linear Motion Guide) is our main product, which incorporates a component with a linear rolling motion into practical use for the first time in the world. It significantly contributes to the development of high-precision, high-rigidity, energy-saving, high-speed machines with long service lives.