MAC offers self-lubricating bearing for heavy load applications. It consists of a high strength brass alloy base, prepared through an advanced casting technique in which for self-lubricating feature, a proprietary solid lubricant buried there in.
- Usable without lubrication
- Exhibits in comparable performance under a high load, low speed operation
- Excellent wear resistance in such place where an oil film is difficult to be formed due to reciprocating , oscillating motions and frequently intermittent operations
- Remarkable resistance to corrosion and resistance to chemical attack.
- Various dimensions standard products of are available to meet unique design requirement.